May 25, 2004

Skipping School -- I prefer the term "BUNK MARNA"

Turns out I won’t be going to the graduation. When I think about it, it’s kinda good. One of the things I believe in is ...BETTER SOONER THAN LATER... so, it’s ok, it’s good, it’s marvelous. If anybody asks me, I’ll say that May 24th was the last day I encountered HIM at school. And… I’ll try to minimize my thoughts about this flattered dude.

Today is the 25th and I didn’t even wish mom “Happy Birthday!” I think it's also Swati Yadav's b'day or Tanvi Jain's. Can't remember whose. But, if I'm correct then Swati's is on the 30th and Tanvi's is today. :-?

I am home alone, skipping school actually. The thing is, we hardly review in those classes. Either we are talking, watching videos, surfing the net, or just goofing around. What’s the point of wasting my time there, when I can study at home? And I NEED to study!! “Review” as much as possible.

You don’t know what happened this morning. I had to PLEAD my mom to let me stay at home, she just wouldn’t let me!! I’m like, I know how I waste my time at school, and how I can utilize it if I skip (by the way, I like the term “bunk marna” it reminds me of those days gone by). Had to shed some tears!! And then she agreed. So, it’s 8:41am, and I’m already here blogging - this is NOT my idea of utilizing the time (just to let u know). But I must say, this blogging thing is fun… an ongoing online journal. Even if you don’t have anything to write about just do it for the heck of it. Plus, on the long run when I come back I’ll be surprised, hairan, pareshan, and then after a while SMILING :D

Ok blog ji… Khuda Hafiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment