Things I want to do in this lifetime:
- donate a minimum of $100,000 to charity (because that's how big I can think right now... I wish to stretch myself to add way more zeroes to the end of that)
- write, write, write ... and publish a book that people can hold in their hands and lend to their friends to read
- become accutely aware of my subconcious reactions and limitations and override them deliberately and intentionally
- become an AWESOME graphic and web designer/developer
- have real and meaningful relationships with people who choose to live consciously
- choose curiosity every single day
- be sexy in body, mind, and spirit
- be the person I wish everyone chooses to be : kind, compassionate, loving, caring
How I'm doing so far:
- So far I've donated ten and twenty dollars here and there, plus hundreds of volunteer hours. All together should be somewhere close to $10,000-$15,000 range. Which means, I should be aiming wayy higher than $100k :)
- This blog was started in 2004. So much writing has already been done. A writing style has been developed. Now, pulling some of this together, and continuing a writing habit.
- Meditation, meditation, meditation. Every couple of months re-assessing how I'm doing with my daily practice. Recently, recommitted to 2 hours for daily practice.
- Some resistance to this right now. My accountability group (Failure Club) is very motivating!
- Oh god, I have many of these people in my life already. And I feel rather blessed. There's always room for more goodness.
- I have been making this a daily practice at work since the past two months. I notice now that it's become a habit. I engage with people automatically, without effort now. Good stuff!
- This is a work in progress.
- Doing it. More can be done every day, though.