Jun 9, 2014

Completion

I want to make a habit of finishing things. And finishing them quickly! Say, biweekly vs. stretching over a few months. This means fewer things happening simultaneously. For example, reading 1-2 books at a time instead of 5! Ideally, just one.

Between April and May I finished reading 3 or 4 books and an introductory HTML/CSS course on www.codecademy.com Reading that last page, checking off that last question, is such a good feeling. It fills me up with positivity and confidence. I want to feel more of this type of energy.

This applies to daily things, too. Such as completing an exercise routine... or something as simple and as short as making the bed.

Feeling of Completion. That's what I'm deliberately striving for starting now until it becomes an effortless habit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment