Jan 10, 2005

"encountering" a few known faces :-?

I have noticed that for the past few days when I look out the bus window while coming back home, I see faces that remind me of people I know from Xavier’s or GHP. I don’t know what’s going on. On Friday I saw a girl who resembled a junior of mine from Xavier’s. She was a bit chubby and went on to become a prefect her seventh grade year. I did not know her quite well though. I guess, we must have talked a couple of times, but I don’t remember anything about her. I think either her mother was a teacher at our school or she was related to our science sir (I can’t remember his name, but remember his face very clearly). I also saw someone who reminded me of Srishti. The list of Xavarian pals that I’ve been “encountering” is not as long as the GHP one though.

Another strange thing… last week (the day was Tuesday or Wednesday) I was missing Palms!! I really wanted to eat Palms food. I was looking a bit sad I guess, so Nirali asked me what the matter was. I told her I missed Palms, and made a depressing face. She asked me whether the food there was really good. The answer definitely was “no”, but man I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment