Yippy! Oh wait, SHIT.
Mail-in rebate is a term I dread and love at the same time. Love it because of the discount. Hate it because of the intense, head scratching, tear shedding paperwork. It is one of the many things that deepens my belief of businesses not giving a shit, and sucking the individual up to a point of frustration and dismissal.
That's why Apple's rebate process surprised the fuck outta me!
1) Go to http://www.apple.com/promo
2) Click on Submit Your Claim.
3) Sign in using your Apple ID.
4) Enter your contact information.
5) Enter purchase information.
That is it! And with in ten-days of submitting this super easy, self-explainatory form, I receive the following email.
Yes, I am an Apple Worshipper. This is an example why.