Apr 21, 2005

on the way...

My birthday has not even started yet (since I'm in US) but the celebrations have already begun! It all started this morning, when my bestest friends for the past 13yrs(!!) gave me a call from my sweet sweet India. We talked for about 20min. Felt so good after hearing their voice! Got up singing and dancing, and was excited all throughout the day. They usually call on the day of the Birthday, but Kanika's going to her Nani's place tomorrow in Rajasthan. It's a good thing they called early, now I'd remain happy longer ;)

Got back home, checked my inbox and aha! mails from all over. Thanks to all you guys!!

Tomorrow, I am going to six flags (amusement park)... woohoo!! It's a Physics trip from school, we have a project to work on. That's not the fun part! Fun comes when the words "Six Flags" are heard in a sentence. Am very excited!

Going out for lunch with Nana-Nani on Saturday.

Hmmm... 18th birthday is different that all the others... I'm an adult guys!! Yippi!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MS. GEETALI!!!

    I hope that the future brings you much health and happiness and all good things that you need.

    Shivee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wishes Shivee!

    ReplyDelete