Jul 15, 2004

Writing after a while...

I've not written anything for a while now. One of the reasons is lack of time, another... too much work to do, third... I just did not want to write because there is so much that's happening here that I possibly cannot write everything in just a couple of sentences or paragraphs. No matter when I sit down to write - after a couple of days or a couple of hours - there's always a whole bunch to write about. I don't even remember what I wrote about last. And I certainly do not have an idea as to where to begin. So, I guess I'll just start by telling you today's deeds.
 
I finally finished my Executive Management project on "Indian Market - Where to buy top quality items for cheapest prices!" It's the major project for the class and will be displayed during Open House on Monday, July 19, 2004. I created a website for the presentation, which I believe looks really good. I love it! It's user friendly and the surfer can never get lost.
 
The Percussion and Jazz majors had a concert today at 7:30pm. It was really good, but a little long. Towards the end I was not really listening to the music but actually thinking about the website that I had been working on in Computers. Honestly, I do not like it one bit. I have decided that I will re-do it. It will take a lot of effort, but I'm willing to put all that in. It's the one thing I was assigned and it is the one thing I'll refer my family and friends to see. It is the only thing that'll tell the outside public about the GHP Executive Management Majors of 2004. It has to look good! It has to be easy to use!
 
Today, the sky looked extremely pleasant. While walking, in the morning and in the evening, I was not looking straight, but was actually looking at the sky. All those clouds - ah! There are a few things that fascinate me... the sky and the clouds are one of those.
 
Oh! You will not believe what happened today right after majors. I left the classroom at 12pm, but then remembered that I had forgotten my camera and the USB cable. So, I started running back, only I was not lifting my feet properly. I ended up not only falling, but sliding after the fall and slamming my head into the door! Jaws dropped open and everybody around looked at me with their eyes wide open. A few ran towards me and gave me a hand. I remained on the floor for about 7 seconds, trying to accept the fact that I, a 17yrs old girl, had actually embarrassed myself in front of so many people. I couldn't walk properly for about 30 seconds, and heard the phrase, "Geetali, are you okay?" for the next 10 minutes. It was hilarious though. It's one of my GHP moments! I think I'm gonna put it on the website :)
 
The library is about to close, so I better leave. Wish me luck on improving the site. I'm gonna fix it... and I will fix it well!!



No comments:

Post a Comment