Sep 19, 2004

fall break

Although this week should have gone by real fast, it didn't seem like that to me. For those of you who don't know, we had our fall break this week. I did a bit of work on Friday and Saturday, after that I did bits and bytes of work, but most of the time I was in my lazy mode. Watched a couple of movies!

Went to Nana-Nani's place on Wednesday and had the usual - gol gappe - there (umm.. yummy!). Did a bit of math with NanaJi (wrote about that in my last blog). Wednesday night I watched Lakshya and I did not think it was a bad movie; I actually liked it (but the songs were all very, very, very crappy!!)

A number of schools were closed on Thursday, but not Mom's. Mom and Dad left together that morning and I woke up early. Mom was home on Friday though. It was a pretty laid back day, I did a bit of Stats hw, but not really.
Today, after taking a shower I got started on developing that website for the Henry Industrial Technology Education Association. It took a while; I'm not completely done yet because I do not have all the information needed. The site looks pretty all right; it's my first job on Dreamweaver, without anybody's help... I think I'm doing a decent job. I tried the tutorial, it kinda helps, but I don't like to read... so what I'm doing is completely hit and trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment